Do know the purpose and value of journaling?
There are secrets God is waiting to share with you so you can share them with the world!
There are multiple forms of journaling, and each has a valuable and important benefit.
- Journaling Devotionally – record your prayers and their answers
- Benefit: grow in greater communion with God
- Journaling Revelation – write down your dreams, visions and encounters
- Benefit: learn your spiritual alphabet
- Journaling Your Life’s Journey – writing down your life’s journey and lessons learned
- Benefit: provide perspective of growth over time
As you mature in these simple and yet profound practical tools, you will become more effective in hearing God and being a wise steward of His voice, love and direction in your life.
This 6-lesson class will equip you to step out in deeper levels of journaling in your walk with God and steward what He is showing you.
You’ll hear transparent selections from my journals, as well as powerful samples from the diaries of men and women of faith like John Wesley, David Brainerd, and Maria Woodworth-Etter.
Through grounded scriptural teaching, lessons from church history, and personal experience, this class will help you grow practically in receiving, retaining and interpreting spiritual revelation and lessons from life.
In this class you will learn:
- Foundational purpose and vision for journaling
- Practical applications to maximize your journaling experience
- Personal examples from my journaling treasure chest that will stir your faith
- Keys to prepare the soil of your heart when journaling
- Tips for wisely stewarding the revelation God gives you
- Empowered prayer to activate each facet of journaling