Do know the purpose and value of journaling? There are secrets God is waiting to share with you so you can share them with the world! There are multiple forms of journaling, and each has a valuable and important benefit. These include:
1. Journaling Devotionally – record your prayers and their answers (Benefit: grow in greater communion with God)
2. Journaling Revelation – write down your dreams, visions and encounters (Benefit: learn your spiritual alphabet)
3. Journaling Your Life’s Journey – writing down your life’s journey and lessons learned (Benefit: provide perspective of growth over time).
As you mature in these simple and yet profound practical tools, you will become more effective in hearing God and being a wise steward of His voice, love and direction in your life. This study guide will equip you to step out in deeper levels of journaling in your walk with God and steward what He is showing you.
In this study guide you will learn:
- Foundational purpose and vision for journaling
- Practical applications to maximize your journaling experience
- Personal examples from James Goll’s journaling treasure chest that will stir your faith
- Keys to prepare the soil of your heart when journaling
- Tips for wisely stewarding the revelation God gives you
- Empowered prayer to activate each facet of journaling
This study guide is great for individual study in your own home, with a small group, or in a classroom setting. The full curriculum, including the complementary book and class set, is available here. As you work through these lessons and apply them to your life, you will grow practically in receiving, retaining and interpreting spiritual revelation and lessons from life.
Choose Format: Softcover Study Guide, PDF Download
Bulk Pricing for The Scribe Study Guide as follows:
Buy 10 or more – Save 10%
Buy 20 or more – Save 20%
Buy 30 or more – Save 30%
*Discount available for Softcover Study Guide only.
There are no reviews yet.