The Passion Translation: The New Testament with Psalms, Proverbs, and Song of Songs
**God Encounters Custom Edition with Foreword by James W. Goll**
Includes FREE Bonus: The Prophet Book in Hardcover Edition
This 2020 Edition of The Passion Translation is a modern, easy-to-read Bible translation that unlocks the passion of God’s heart and expresses His fiery love—merging emotion and life-changing truth.
This translation will evoke an overwhelming response in every reader, unfolding the deep mysteries of the Scriptures.
If you are hungry for God, The Passion Translation will help you encounter His heart and know Him more intimately. Fall in love with God all over again.
2020 Edition Features Include:
- Over 500 new footnotes
- Over 500 revised footnotes
- Updated text
- 16 pages of full-color maps identifying:
- Jesus’ birth, early years, ministry, and last days
- major New Testament stories
- every epic journey of the Apostle Paul
- the missions of Philip and Peter
- the early church and seven churches of Revelation
- political background to New Testament events
- the territory of the Roman Empire
- the Holy Land today and in the time of Jesus
- In-depth footnotes with insightful commentary, word studies, cross references, and alternate translations
- Extensive introductions and outlines for each book
- Traditional two-column format
- Contemporary 9pt font
- Premium Bible paper
- Exquisite brown faux leather
- Heat debossing
- Foil stamping
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Ribbon marker
About the Translator:
Dr. Brian Simmons is a passionate lover of God. After a dramatic conversion to Christ, Brian knew that God was calling him to go to the unreached people of the world and present the gospel of God’s grace to all who would listen. With his wife, Candice, and their three children, he spent eight years in the tropical rain forest of the Darien Province of Panama as a church planter, translator, linguist, and consultant. Brian assisted in the Paya-Kuna New Testament translation project. After their ministry in the jungle, Brian was instrumental in planting a thriving church in New England (U.S.) and currently travels full time as a speaker and Bible teacher. He is currently the lead translator of The Passion Translation.
THE PROPHET – HARDCOVER EDITION BOOK – BY JAMES W. GOLL
EVERY BELIEVER IS PROPHETIC!
The Bible calls prophets a gift to the body of Christ. This is not because prophets hear God in our place; rather, prophets carry an impartation to connect all believers to the frequencies of Heaven with fresh clarity so they can receive and release the word of the Lord with new confidence.
In this groundbreaking book, James connects you to the speaking voice of the Spirit at a greater dimension than ever before. This comprehensive and revelatory work is broken up into four sections, focusing on Prophetic Beginnings, Development, Diversity, and Commissionings.
James teaches you how to:
- Live in a realm of prophetic sensitivity.
- Recognize the four levels of prophetic ministry and how they operate.
- Understand the anatomy of a prophetic word.
- Receive and release the gift of prophecy.
- Avoid common pitfalls of prophetic ministry.
- Seize your prophetic destiny.
- Operate prophetically in your sphere of influence.
These words from a respected general of the prophetic movement are saturated with divine empowerment, calling forth a generation to declare words from Heaven with power, integrity and accuracy!