The Destiny of Israel and the Middle East Study Guide by James W. Goll
Pages are turning on God’s prophetic calendar, approaching the glorious day when the Messiah will step once again into the world of time and space. Amid wars and rumors of wars, God is bringing forth the greatest outpouring of His Spirit across the globe. But how? And through whom? The answer is Israel—and solving the mystery of her destiny affects every nation on earth. Now is the time to help fulfill God’s prophetic appointments for all three of Abraham’s seed and call forth an awakening that will encompass the entire Middle East—and ultimately the whole earth.
Join James W. Goll on an insightful journey deep into God’s Word and heart in which he’ll share:
- a fascinating historical perspective of Jewish history from Exodus to the present day
- a gaze into God’s heart for the future of Israel and the Middle East
- keys to understand and interpret unfolding layers of biblical prophecy
- testimonies of the Holy Spirit moving among Muslim people today
- a prophetic look at God’s plans for the Jewish people and the Church’s important role
- an arsenal of Scripture-based prayers to equip you as a watchman on the walls for God’s peace in Jerusalem and the Middle East
- a personal invitation to partner with God in making history
This study guide is great for individual study in your own home, with a small group, or in a classroom setting. The full curriculum, including the complementary book and 12-lesson class set, is available here. As you work through these lessons and apply them to your life, you will cry out for God to pour out His Spirit and fulfill the amazing promises in His Word regarding the destiny of Israel and the Middle East.
Choose Format: Softcover Study Guide, PDF Download
**The Softcover Study Guides are currently expected to arrive in stock by March 21st**
Bulk Pricing is available for the The Destiny of Israel and the Middle East Study Guide* as follows:
Buy 10 or more – Save 10%
Buy 20 or more – Save 20%
Buy 30 or more – Save 30%
*Discount available for Softcover Study Guide only.