Exploring the Feeler Realm Class by James W. Goll
- Contains 12 (45-60 Minute) Audio or Video Sessions
- Choose Format: 6 DVD’s, 12 CD’s, Streaming or Download
- Optional Streaming may be added for just $10
God is an emotive God.
The Holy Spirit is not moody, but He can be grieved or joyful, give warnings, and share the feelings of the Father’s Heart.
Your five natural senses have corresponding spiritual senses. And the gifts of the Spirit often operate through your five senses and especially your feelings.
Your natural sense of “touch” has a corresponding spiritual sense of “feelings.” As you surrender your feelings to the Lord, He’ll use them as a means through which He deposits His revelation, anointing, and spiritual Gifts.
God is love, joy, peace and all the other fruits of the Spirit. Through these fruits, the Holy Spirit exhibits the very emotions of God to your heart and soul and even your physical body.
With practice and discernment, you can learn to recognize, filter and understand the often-subtle ways the Holy Spirit speaks directly to your heart, emotions and intuition, bringing divine revelation through your sanctified feelings.
For example, you may…
- discern angelic and demonic spirits by sensing and feeling their presence
- receive words of knowledge and experience gifts of healings through sensations
- detect a spirit of witchcraft by feeling a pain behind your eyes
As you mature in the supernatural ways of Jesus, He can more effectively use you to minister His life and gifts to others.
Through grounded scriptural teaching, lessons from church history, modern testimony, and personal experience, this class will help you grow in practically receiving and discerning spiritual revelation.
In this class you will learn to:
- identify the emotions of God
- recognize how the Holy Spirit communicates gifts and revelation
- respond appropriately to your feelings
- embrace your sensitive nature
- detect the gifts and fruits of the Holy Spirit through feelings
- cooperate with and flow in the power of God
The Exploring the Feeler Realm Class is great for individual study in your own home, with a small group, or in a classroom setting. The full curriculum, including The Feeler book and Exploring the Feeler Realm Study Guide, is available here. As you work through these lessons and apply them to your life, you will learn how to reach out to the body of Christ and to the world at large in both spiritual and practical ways, making you much better equipped to fulfill your role as an ambassador of the gospel.
|1. Experiencing the Emotions of God
|2. Your Natural and Spiritual Senses
|3. Jesus and the Heart of Compassion
|5. How to Respond to Feelings
|6. The Fruit of the Spirit
|7. The Gifts of the Spirit
|8. The Power of Conviction
|9. Burden Bearing
|10. Discerning Atmospheres
|11. Wisdom for Feelers
|12. Flowing in the Power of God
There are no reviews yet.