1) It is Time for Recess – It is Time for P. E. Classes
This fall the Holy Spirit shared with me that new classes were being offered in His School of the Spirit. He whispered to me, “It is time for recess.” I responded, “What does recess mean?” A reply came, “It is time for the activity to take place outside the walls. It is time for P. E. It is time for Prophetic Evangelism.”
The greater activity of God’s Spirit today is spilling outside of the four walls of the church as anointed vessels go to the malls, coffee shops, schools and the marketplace moving in the revelatory and power gifts of the Holy Spirit. The Harvest is upon us – we simply need to change our venues and schedules to release the presence and power of God where the people are. It’s time for P. E. Classes.
2) Get Empty Vessels! – Lessons from II Kings 4:1-4
Are there keys to moving in the Supernatural? Want to move in a higher level? Then go find empty vessels!
We will have to go out of our typical way to find these hungry vessels. They are waiting on us. With this in mind, let’s take a look at the prophetic lessons of II Kings 4: 1-4 and apply them today.
“Now a certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets cried out to Elisha, ‘Your servant my husband is dead, and you know that your servant feared the Lord; and the creditor has come to take my two children to be his slaves.’ And Elisha said to her, ‘What shall I do for you? Tell me, what do you have in the house?’ And she said, ‘Your maidservant has nothing in the house except a jar of oil.’ Then he said, ‘Go, borrow vessels at large for yourself from all your neighbors, even empty vessels; do not get a few. And you shall go in and shut the door behind you and your sons and pour out into all these vessels; and you shall set aside what is full.’”
3) Pour Out the Oil Until! – Lessons from II Kings 4:5-7
Ever think you are about to run out of oil? Are you still waiting for the big download to occur? Again, look at the word of the Lord through Elisha. Pour until!
“So she went from him and shut the door behind her and her sons; they were bringing the vessels to her and she poured. And it came about when the vessels were full that she said to her son, ‘Bring me another vessel.’ And he said to her, ‘There is not one vessel more.’ And the oil stopped.”
1) Go find empty vessels! Hint: They are located outside of your comfort zone! You must go outside your own house to find them.
2) Maintain a secret place in God by building a private history before God!
3) Use what you have! Share your oil!
4) Your key to increase is pouring into the lives of others!
5) Don’t just wait for the next big encounter – be faithful with the little you have.
6) Invite the empty vessels into your world and pour your oil into them!
7) The supernatural flow will continue as long as the empty vessels are in front of you! Pour until they are full!
8) Your needs will be met as well when you move in the supernatural flow! Provision is on the way!
“Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, ‘Go, sell the oil and pay your debt, and you and your sons can live on the rest.’”
4) Keys to the Supernatural Flow
Over the years I have found a few special keys to flowing in the supernatural flow. Here are a few of them!
1) Be faithful in serving in another’s sphere! You will be given your own! Faithfulness is the key to increase!
2) Receive the Lord’s Supper – Communion – often! Get a home or portable communion set and have it available at all times. “As often as you take this cup.” It’s not as “seldom” – it is as “often”. You will receive a special blessing by celebrating what the blood of Jesus has already done for you!
3) Love the anointing! Get in the environment where His presence is already flowing and partake for Jesus sake!
4) Maintain an atmosphere of worship! You will draw His presence! You are attractive when you worship! You will draw His attention.
5) Step out in Faith! All progress in the Christian life is by faith. Watch God Move!
5) From the Desk of James W. Goll
I have had the blessing of ministering in Seattle, Washington at the True Prophet Conference with Graham Cooke recently. I did a spontaneous message on Healing the Wounds in the Prophetic with 75% of the people present coming forward for ministry. The Lord was good and met them. I was also privileged to be a primary speaker at the 30th Annual Christian Believer’s United Conference at Ridgecrest, North Carolina along with Bob Mumford, Jack Taylor, and Ken Sumrall with Jim Jackson as the host. The word of the Lord has been strong and effective.
I will minister at the Wagner Leadership Institute in Seoul, Korea right after Thanksgiving and then attend the annual International Coalition of Apostles gathering in Dallas, TX. I will then be in TN for the rest of December.
Come and join Michal Ann and me in our first Encounters Seminar –
The Secret Place Gathering – January 14th & 15th, 2005 in the Greater Nashville, TN area. Lots of time will be given to soaking in His presence and receiving from the Lover of our Souls! We are limited to 225 registrants – so it is best to sign up early! Each Registrant will receive their choice of an autographed copy of either Wasted on Jesus or The Call to the Secret Place. Chris DuPré will be our primary Worship Leader for this event. See below for more information and to register now!
Thanks for standing with us in prayer during our time of transition from Ministry to the Nations to Encounters Network! The monetary costs in making this strategic shift are substantial. Any special gifts to help us in this transition or to support us during the month of December would be greatly appreciated! We value you and are excited about the fresh opportunities to serve our Lord together! Let us arise and build!
Blessings to each of you this Holiday Season!
James W. Goll