Save 29% when you purchase this Worship & Prayer triple bundle of the books The Lost Art of Intercession, The Lost Art of Practicing His Presence and the The Lost Art of Pure Worship by James W. Goll and others!
THE LOST ART OF INTERCESSION BOOK:
Fire shall be kept burning continually on the altar; it is not to go out.” Leviticus 6:13
If you desire to have a burning passion for prayer – and to see authentic revival sweep the land – it’s time you rediscover The Lost Art of Intercession.
Through his timeless work, respected prophet and author, James W. Goll reveals how intercession is a powerful tool for every believer to unlock the supernatural power and authority in heavenly places. Get ready to be mentored in the kind of prayer that partners with God to transform your world!
Learn how intercession:
- GIVES you a place of spiritual favor before Heaven and Earth.
- EMPOWERS you to pray in alignment with God’s heart and unleash Kingdom solutions into your life.
- ENABLES you to plead your case and make appeals in the courts of Heaven.
- USHERS you into a lifestyle where supernatural encounters start becoming normal.
Two hundred years ago, this verse was burned into the hearts of a community of Moravian refugees in tiny Herrnhut in eastern Germany under Count von Zinzendorf. They committed themselves to restore this “Watch of the Lord” through 24 hours of unbroken prayer and intercession. It continued for more than 100 years. God is restoring the same intercession that empowered the saints at Herrnhut. He is calling people to once again mount the “Watch of the Lord.”
When God’s people send “up” the incense of prayer and worship, God will send “down” supernatural power, anointing, and acts of intervention. James W. Goll paints a picture of prophetic clarity and urgency in this anointed work that sounds God’s clarion call to His Church: This is the season for us to mount the walls with prayer and praise—and restore the lost art of intercession.
THE LOST ART OF PRACTICING HIS PRESENCE BOOK:
“In your presence is fullness of joy; in Your right hand there are pleasures forever.” Psalm 16:11
Your heart has been created for the Presence of God and it is not complete without His Presence living within. Naysayers try to convince you that God’s Presence is elusive and subjective but their voice is silenced by the desire yearning from within for a union with your Lord and Creator, Jesus Christ.
As a credible response for those who want to fill that inner void with His perfect union, The Lost Art of Practicing His Presence was written. Author James Goll’s own journey into God’s Presence has brought him face-to-face with angels and the Lord. James has heard God’s voice and has moved in His Presence for many years, carefully recording what he now shares with you.
Joyfully discover how the Lord covets union with you as much as you seek His Presence. You will also:
- Discover the delight of quiet meditation
- Learn to wait and to watch with your Lord
- Experience the joy of contemplative prayer
- Understand the fire of His love
- Learn about the others’ journeys who sought and found the sweetness of His Presence
The wisdom contained in this book will give you moment-by-moment confidence and hope as you journey toward the joy and pleasure of knowing God’s Presence.
BONUS: This book also includes the letters The Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence.
THE LOST ART OF PURE WORSHIP BOOK:
The Lost Art of Pure Worship is a gathering of great spiritual leaders who share their unique experiences and desires about the precious act of worshiping a worthy heavenly Father.
James W. Goll is joined by these five spiritual powerhouses:
- Chris DuPre – Great songwriter, seasoned worship leader, and teacher on the Father heart of God.
- Jeff Deyo – Former lead singer of renowned Christian band Sonic Flood, songwriter, and leader of the Pure Worship Institute.
- Sean Feucht – Young leader of Burn 24/7, brings a next-generation voice.
- Julie Meyer – One of the best worship leaders and prophetic voices from the International House of Prayer world in Kansas City.
- Rachel Goll Tucker – Daughter of James, a singer, songwriter, and recording artist with the band August York.
Together, these six voices direct you into practical truths, passion with a purpose, and experience in pure worship to the one true God.
The Lost Art of Pure Worship completes James Goll’s inspiring The Lost Art Trilogy series. First, was The Lost Art Of Intercession, followed by The Lost Art of Practicing His Presence.